Winorbit PROBLEM ?????

Hi all

I send a E-mail to Carl but I did not get any answer, some body did notice
this problem
I can send the jpg files on request.

I yust found a problem with the Winorbit V 2.6

I been using it with ao-40 no problems .... But some times was diference
betwen the map and the table info.

Today I tried to operate UO-14 very good pass and I did not hear nothing ?????

NOW the problem I did run Itrack V1.0 and the sat was starting to come up
???????
the I chek with WISP the same info than Itrack, and I hear the sat operating ...

Well I got back and double chek kelp qth location and put the Itrack, Wisp
and WinOrbit
all togheter and Itrack and Wisp the same OK the map from WO was not
correct, Then I
put the table and wala... it was showing the same than Wisp and Itrack.

*****I ataching the scren capture, plis let me know what I am doing wrong
ore what apenn.

Sorry for my English but I can make it beter in Spanish ji ji

Al LU2FGN
www.sateliteros.com.ar