Re: ultiment squint profile

Hi Gunther

AO-40 questions :

Do we know what the actual Sub Satellite Point will be under inertial
wheel stabilization?
Does the Stabilization point on the surface of the earth have to be on a
line which between the center of the earthy and the satellite position"
How much dynamics are involved in the stability of that pointing ( not at
perigee )
Folks with higher fixed latitudes North or South of the equator would I
am sure like to have a means to calculate their predicted squint angle,
horizon to horizon for a given satellite pass.

Thanks for bringing the subject to the BB

Joe  K0VTY