HC8N

I number of us were able to work HC8N on UO-14 in the last few days.  Today
I received a packet of QSL cards from the bureau, and one card was from
HC8N for a contact with them last year on 10 meters.  I hope the card for
my UO-14 contact with them yesterday doesn't take as long to get to me.

The packet also contained a QSL card from HP1BSL for a UO-14 contact we had
last May.

Ah ! ! Life is good..............

Allen N5AFV