CQ de VUSAT

Dear Friends @ amsat-bb

Thankyou all for the very encouranging messages I have received regarding
our VUSAT activities.
As mentioned we propose to launch the AMSAT-INDIA web page by 2nd week of
Dec 2001 and I shall keep you all informed.
I am forwarding all the messages received to our local sat-chat group and
many others from here may join the amsat-bb.

Many of you have provided links to their web pages etc which will be added
to our web page.
I also thank most of you who have extended technical support  to our VUSAT
activity and we are sure to benefit by  it.

Once again that you all for all the nice messages and support.

Best 73
Pop