Re: Drake 2880 schematic

Hi Olaf,

If you find a set of schematics for the Drake 2880's, I'd love to have a
copy too. "Do you have schematics?" has been a monthly question for a
long time, Unfortunately the companies that made MMDS Downconverters
generally didn't release them to the public. I know the same question
has been posed to R.L. Drake Company and but were unable to provide them
as well.

Best wishes,

Mark - N0NSV