IC-910H extended receive

I am considering purchasing a IC-910H but the IF on my 2.4Ghz downconverter
is 123Mhz.  Has anyone been able to make this radio receive below 136Mhz?

I know I can modify my downconverter for 144Mhz IF but would prefer not to
do that.

Another question on the 910.  Has anyone tried crossband repeat??  I heard
it was supposed to crossband repeat but have not heard any confirmation of
if or how well it works.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net or