dish gain for AO-40

My downlink dish is one of K5GNA's 2 foot dishes with a modified AIDC3733
down converter...unfortunately, as it stands, its just not enough to pull
anything but an S3 beacon level and only the strongest QSOs out of the
mud.  My rig is an FT-736 at the end of 20 feet of RG-6 quad shield.

Any recommendations on what I can do to kick things up a notch, so to
speak?