Accuracy of long-term orbital projections for A0-40

I am thinking of doing a live demonstration of AO-40 at a meeting of the
Hanover Area Hamming Association sometime in the near future.
Regrettably, it looks like the pass on our meeting day of December 13
will set at about 6 PM local time, but our meeting normally starts at
7:30 PM. If I want to do a live demonstration at one of our meetings,
then I will have to find a time when our meeting time and date coincide
with a good pass of the bird. This will probably be a couple of months
out, so I was wondering how a long-term projection of satellite passes
should hold up with the current set of elements.

For the purposes of the meeting, I don't really need to know where the
bird will be precisely at meeting time, just if it is going to be
visible and in a usable part of its orbit. I have both Instantrak and
Nova, and can make projections using these programs.

Thanks,

Bruce N3LSY