Re: CQ de VUSAT

Pop, as others have said, welcome to the amateur satellites.  Your
comments about interference almost defeating satellite operation was
important enough for me to forward those statements to our ARRL
interference individual, W1RFI.
    On another note, as a radio officer in the American merchant marine I
often used amateur satellites near the Alang area in Northwestern India.
At the time we were scrapping ships on the shores of the Gulf of Umbat.
Quite an experience both from the marine aspect as well as ham radio.
Cliff K7RR