Re: CQ de VUSAT

It's always good to hear about new groups and new
projects, but may I offer a suggestion, for what it's
worth?

We hear, sometimes at some length, about the impossibility
(or horrifying price, after shipping, duty and taxes) of
obtaining components, test gear and such for accessing
satellites like AO-40. Is it part of your mandate to
lobby government and industry to ease up on import/export
restrictions and such to make this stuff more accessible?

It's not too bad here in Canada, but I know the situation
is different in other parts of the world.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte