re: L on AO40

I have an array of four times 27 turn helix ants with a
70cm four way power divider.(1:1 SWR on third harmonic)
Theoretical gain 25db. Probably several db less.
Feed line 30 ft hardline and 10 feet RG8.
Using FT-736R barefoot with 10 watts.
Have had many solid QSO's with it.  However signal
is about 6db below beacon. Really need another
10 watts to hit bird at max allowable level.

Clare VE3NPC