AO-10 FMing

I assume what I have heard a couple of times recently is AO-10 FMing,
first time I've heard it in four years of use here.

A couple of days ago I heard my downlink jump 100Hz or thereabouts and
thought to myself, What's gone wrong with my transmitter this time? :(

It happened again today so I checked the beacon and noticed the same
effect several times over a short period of time so I guess low
illumination along with the dead batteries is causing the FMing effect
and it's time to give the bird some TLC and a bit of a rest.

John  M1BTR,  Lincolnshire England
--
   John@m1btr.co.uk
   QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RIG RSGB UK6mG