IC821H

I've had my IC821H for not quite 3 years and have just experienced my second
failure of the cpu.  Guess I have to pack it up and send it to Seattle.

I just completed setting up for AO40, had worked W3STW and K8TL yesterday.
I was getting a nice downlink on my own signal and just about ready to call
a station from France.  When I touched the key - pop.  Gonezo.  Reset
wouldn't do it.  Mr. Murphy made a Thanksgiving day visit to the Virgin
Islands.

Mal, NP2L
NP2L@worldnet.att.net