Use of Duplexers and Downconverters

For years I used a single piece of hardline with a Comet CF-416 type
duplexer at either end of the hardline to connect my Yeasu 736-R to my 2M
and 70cm antennas.  This system was flawless and allowed me to work AO-13
in both Mode B and J for years with only one feed line and zero
intermod.  The Comet CF-416 Duplexer offers < .1db loss at 144Mhz, yet
provided >60db isolation between the 2M and the 70cm band.  Today, I would
like to connect my Mode U/S setup using the same setup.  Naturally,
inhibiting any 2 M RF is a must, but my concern is about the minute amount
of 70cm RF they could be present on the feedline that might pass thru the
duplexor into the down converter.  Based on a maximum of 100 watts applied
to the feed line, 60db isolation represents a power loss of 10 -6, which I
believe should equates to about 10 microwatts maximum.

Would this minute amount of RF be enough to damage a 2.4 GHz
downconverter?  Has any one else tried the same setup?

73, Bob
HL2/KK4UZ