Question from a newcomer

Hello
This is to ask for some help in using the Downlink calculator from Gene W3PM
.

The questions are the followings:
1.- How  can I calculate the NF for my recceiver knowing that is as TM255
with the following specs:
     Sensitivity 0.13 uV in SSB at 10 db (S+N/N)? Selectivity 2.1 Khz
2.- What Sky N temperature and Ant N Temperature I need to put knowing I'm
going to use a 60 cm offset Dish with a helix of 5.25 turns?

The balance of the data is clear for me.

Thanks to every body

Alex - EA4BFK
ea4bfk@eresmas.net