Win XP and KCT / Instantrack.

I have tried everything suggested (I think) with no inprovement. Could work
Instantrack (not full screens except the map) but not KCT.  Anyway I now
have everything working as it was in Win 98.  Thats because I am using win
98.

I had 2 partitions on the 20 gb. hard disk.   I had loaded win xp over win
98 se.  That is on drive C:\.    I loaded win 98 on drive D:\    The  win xp
dual boot automaticly installed itself.  The only problem was it had win 98
as the primary drive loaded.  After a quick message to the win xp general
news group and a quick reply telling me where to find the adjustments for
start up , I  now am in business.   If someone goes this route and need help
on the boot up adjustments as I did, here is how you get to it.

Start / Control panel / System / Advanced / Startup and Recovery / Settings

Bert   N7TKO