Info Needed

Hi Folks

I just picked up a 1.2 meter offset fed dish made by Channel Master.
I would like to compare it to my 4 foot andrews dish . What I'm
looking for is has anyone designed a helical feed for this dish?
If so could someone point me to the web page or where ever that
contains this info. This will be used for the downlink of AO-40
on S band.

Thanks a lot and y'all have a nice Holiday.

73

Jack W4AD