Anyone had a visual on StarShine 3?

http://www.heavens-above.com/PassSummary.asp?
Session=kebgchcolkkbpblkpalmfkop&satid=26929

The above link is for the atlanta area, but both tonight and tomorrow
night, there are excellent visual passes for StarShine 3.  But, I've
not heard anyone talk about it and I've not see any update to the web
page where they track visual sightings.  I'll be watching both
nights, but has anyone seen it and can you give me any tips on
sighting?

Thanks,

Alan