OSCAR-10 - It's alive!

Group

Outstanding signals from AO-10. I just had a nice CW chat with Carroll, W7DU
around 05:00Z. I was on earlier today when the bird was at higher altitude
and experienced good downlink signals with 35 watts on the uplink.

I also did a little experimenting with WinPSK31 in the full-duplex mode
which allows you to copy your own signal via satellite. The combination of
PSK31's weak signal capabilities and strong downlink signals from AO-10
allowed for QRP uplink power with excellent copy.

I hope AO-10's improved performance lasts a while!

73, Tony
AB2CJ