ICBM Payload Adapters~v

The Air Force has a request for SBIR proposals out that includes
a project called "Payload Adapter for Satellite Missions Launched
using ICMB-derived Launch Vehicles"
(http://www.dodsbir.net/current/af021.htm).

This sounds (in my, of course, not so humble opinion) like
a great AMSAT project.  Not only could AMSAT (or the appropriate
group within AMSAT) get paid for developing a payload adapter
(one that has the "flexibility to carry secondary payloads
as well"), but perhaps be nicely positioned to offer a payload
to test the adapter.

I'm just a software guy, so I won't be bidding...

-tjs