RE: Invitation to operate AO-40

Hi Reinhard,

	For users on the west coast, 21:00 to 22:00 UTC is 1PM to 2PM in the
afternoon. Most of the Hams in my area work from about 8AM (16:00) to 5PM
(01:00). Although I'm sure there are retired hams on AO40, I don't know any
in my area.

	I do manage to get on the satellite during the work day occasionally
but I can never predict when I will have such an opportunity.

	I often encounter the same problem in reverse. When AO40 is visible
from both the West Coast of the US and Europe, it is usually very late at
night (or very early in the morning) in Europe and there is little activity.

Steve .. AI7W