[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Name of Device / Tool

I always called these things an "Impact Screwdriver", because most of
them came with an assortment of slotted and Phillips bits. You could
also use an adapter to mount small sockets, but make sure they're GOOD
quality sockets. These things will generate an amazing amount of impulse
torque, and will easily split a cheap socket. I bought mine at Sears,
and I think it was about $30.
Jim  KQ6EA

Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org