Re: [aprssig] Re: PCsat long term planning

From: "Bob Bruninga" <bruninga@usna.edu>

> 1) We are going back to NO DIGIPEATING via the COMMAND system W3ADO-1
>
> 2) User access is only authrized via the uplink path "VIA APRSAT"
>    Thus, if PCsat is usable via that path, then you can use it.  If it is
>    not usable, it will not digipeate via "APRSAT" and so no harm done...

Very good -- very simple for users and hopefully will address the concern

> 3) Please no routine operations past local midnight (2300 preferred)...

This might be a stupid question, but what time in the morning is it no
longer "Night"?  Simply put, what time in the morning, local time, is PCsat
seeing enough light to "keep the lights on", as it were?

73,
Stephen
W3SMK

P.S. Any reports on the LED experiment?