Re: Name of Device / Tool

It is an impact tool.  I have one and it works great.  It can be set to
turn the impact force (from a hammer) to a left hand or right hand torque.
It can also be set to not provide torque at all and act like a screw
driver.  Mine came with the main handle, two sizes of philips tips and two
sizes of flat blade tips.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org