Re: Patch antenna behavior questions (kinda long)

Hello Tim,

Great job on your work for patch antenna design and your web site!

I can't follow the Ansoft Ensemble SV nor 6 at the moment due to preparation
for a dish project of 3cm EME, I'm sure would like to share these technology
some time in future. (maybe I will be too late)

I used to use Ansoft Ensemble for months and Serenade for years (both are
really great softwares!) but still need more learn.
I was curious why nobody gave any comment about the software.

I also took my full time of weeks gathering references of multi-band
patch antenna design and simulation but couldn't find out the one
better than Freddy ON6UG's.
There were some for dual band but not for triple or more.
I hope Freddy will introduce the L/S version real soon.

Just want to let you know I'm at here.
Sorry that I can't help you answering the questions.

Keep going...73

Kohjin - JR1EDE