Fw: Amsat Mail List

Forwarded from a private email. Please reply to the address at the bottom.

I have my house ready for sale and want to sell more equipment and would
like to accept your offer to list on the Amsat mailing list the folling
Yaesu  FT736R  XCVR 2M/430 FT SB  $925.00
Yaesu FT 50R Ultra Compac  Dual Band VHF/UHF 2M/430 Incl. AM Aircraft
W/AC Charger, DC Auto Charger, Xtr FRB-49 Battery,Manual

Colsouth @atlantic.net Phone  352 683 5507
73 Al   Billme for the chares