Fw: Amsat Mail List

Forwarded from a private email. Please reply to the address at the bottom.

I have my house ready for sale and want to sell more equipment and would
like to accept your offer to list on the Amsat mailing list the folling
items:
Yaesu  FT736R  XCVR 2M/430 FT SB  $925.00
Yaesu FT 50R Ultra Compac  Dual Band VHF/UHF 2M/430 Incl. AM Aircraft
W/AC Charger, DC Auto Charger, Xtr FRB-49 Battery,Manual
$185.00

Colsouth @atlantic.net Phone  352 683 5507
73 Al   Billme for the chares