Converting Satellite Images?

Hello All,

I recently visited an amateur website that displayed satellite images
captured from UO-36/TIUNGSAT-1. Unfortunately I cannot remember which site I
visited and cannot contact that individual to find out how he converted the
images to JPG format.

I would like to display some of the images I have downloaded from the
satellites on my personal webpage. Can anyone offer any advice on how I
might convert these images for use on my webpage? All comments and
suggestions would be most welcome!

Paul Delaney
kb2shu.ampr.org [44.16.2.46]
paul.hamradio@verizon.net