Fw: My AO-40 Antenna setup

Greetings to all Sat Fans,

I would like to let you know that I have a webside where my AO-40 antenna
setup is described in detail (construction tips, photos, etc). For those of
you who are not sure if offset dishes work well for AO-40 2.4GHz downlink,
you can hear a wave file of the middle beacon that confirms this. In a
nutshell, my antenna setup consists of:

-A homebrew 12 turn helix fed with 20-80W RF at 435MHz,
-A 30 inch. offset dish modified for 2.4GHz using helix feed and preamp.

My website also has other interesting technical stuff such as electronic
reference tables, QRPPPP Transmitter, RF alarm, etc.

If you have any comments, make sure you send them directly to me as well, as
I subscribe to the amsat-bb service in digest mode and will only read you
the next day...

See you there!

Bert, VE2ZAZ
Aylmer, Quebec, Canada