Re: Latest Uni_Trac Software and closure of site

Dear David, Paul, Tony, et al,

I have also known Dave Lamont for many years as a friend on the other side of
the world, we have both helped each other in the past and I know indeed how
helpful Dave as been to many AMSAT members, even me when I first started my
fight against cancer.

What ever was said about Dave or his tracking device I can assure anyone that
the tracking device is outstanding and his software as been fully tested
around the world too. If it had not been for this young man there would be a
lot less people tracking satellites with laptop computers or using them in
field events for that matter.

Dave, you have my support from here in Wales or where ever I am in the world
when we have chatted both on the internet and via the pacsat satellites. I
think your product where or nor you still make it is as good then as it is
today, the software is great and you can be congratulated for the continuing
support you give to your users.

I think it is a sad day when some kindless person writes about you and
destroys what you have given back to the AMSAT members of the world, the
person who runs QSL Net should have asked all of us users, testers, and AMSAT
members what we thought before excepting one persons own crusade against a
team member. By the sounds of it, it is the blind leading the blind their.

Take care everyone, especially Dave, you have my support mate, your product
is good and so is the man too.

73's and nos da (goodnight in Welsh)

Chris

Chris J. Dixon