Re: Latest Uni_Trac Software and closure of site

Due to one of the  members of this bbs making incorrect allegations of
misrepresentation.
a knee jerk reaction by  QSL.NET in concert with that person,
and my penchant to respond to such fool .....ishess in a cryptic and blunt
manner,  the access to  www.qsl.net/zl2amd/  was immediately discontinued.

I gave the Uni_Trac project away some 12 month ago, and have or receive no
monetary interest or return. I do however maintain my interest in improving
and
updating the software and made these updates available free of charge via
the
QSL.NET site.

It is not my intention to seek or set up a similar site. I have however
opened a
home page http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lamontd/ . The  home page will
always reflect the latest version of Uni_Trac but the page is unable to
carry
out FTP transfers of the updating software.

You may get the software from me by sending a writeable CD and return
postage
to the address set out in the homepage.

Maybe one or two of you out there might act as a clearing house of the
updates
on behalf of others?.

I have made my contribution to amateur radio, you should thank the member
above
for his contribution!!!!!.

Dave Lamont  ZL2AMD