Multi link with AX25/X25/??

	I am thinking of linking several 9k6 modems aggregating them
(that's more or less like multi PPP on RDSI B-Channels). The final
objective is to get more bandwidth over a TCP-IP connection, so it will be
necessary to fragment link frames send them over the modems (more or less
in paralel) and reassemble them at the other end. I remember that on X-25
it was possible to do this, it was called multi link. Does anybody know if
Linux AX.25 stack supports this? and X.25 ?

	Regards and thank you

	Eduardo/EA2BAJ