AO-40 and Air Conditioning

Tonight I made my third contact on AO-40 and my first on my new FT-847. It
was with WW1Z (John) in New Hampshire.  QSO went well except my signal was
down because my U-band TX antenna was pointed toward (picture here:
http://s20.w-ent.com/ao40/ao40ac.JPG ) my house and going through an air
conditioning unit that was unfortunately in the way, for my test location.
Looks like it's time to move everything to the roof in it's permanent
location. ;>>

Amazing how well the old bird hears! Happy First Anniversary AO-40.

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
kd4app@amsat.org