AO-10 Still Smokin' After All These Years

I told myself after the pass of UO-14 I would have some lunch and rest a bit
before the ARRL Nov. SS starts later this afternoon--maybe even take a nap
first :-))  During the pass, W7JPI mentioned to K6YK that Europe was open on
6 m.  Then I noticed AO-10 was also over Europe and getting close to 30,000
km.  I decided to tune in and see what was happening, but my uplink was
barely detectable to me here, so I listened for a loud station and then
called him.  Even though I could not even hear my own signal most of the
time, the European signals were mostly good copy.  Here is my log for the 45
minutes I had before LOS at about 23,000 km:

IW9AZJ, OM3WBC, OE5PAM, DJ7FE, DL1CR, IW4DTP, UR5MGW (CW), SV1OH, ON1DO,
F6HCC (CW)

Now, about that nap....
73,
Jerry, K5OE