From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Douglas Braun NA1DB
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 8:59 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Convertor Protector from SSB Electronic

Hello,

The December QST has a review (page 58) of the "RF-Power Protector"
sold by SSB Electronics USA.  It's a little box with two N connectors
that goes between your transceiver and your downconvertor, and
lets the receive signal through while blocking any transmitter
power over 150 mW.  Cost: $60.

This sounds incredibly useful.  Has anyone tried one?

Doug
NA1DB