Re: Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

Karl,
    In WiSPDDE you configure rotor interfaces and radios independently, you
can use it to control just rotors or just radios.
    I agree in that it may be the best solution to use one same program for
rotor and radio control if there is no perfomance difference.

    73 de Nando, CX6DD