Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

Thanks to all those that replied to my question.

There is one detail I forgot to mention.  I am using FODTrack with Nova and
my G5400 to do the tracking.  To be able to run WispDDE, I would have to
disable FODTrack.  Unless I'm missing something.

Since I do use FODTrack for my rotor interface, this discussion has made me
as well as rotor control.  The best solution, in my case, may be to go back
to using FODTrack for rotor and radio control and just use Nova for the
graphics and pass predictions.

Thanks again!

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana