Re: Re: PCsat immediate request

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Alan Leech wrote:

> Bob, check your keps!
> I just downloaded new keps from celestrak.com for day 318 and these put
> PCSat about 20 minutes ahead of where it actually is!

Thanks.  THe set I used tonight are #42 for day 319 and they are OK.  Last
2 passes tonight, PCsat made it through Eclipse to about 1 minute prior to
Sunrise and then died (resets).  So I'm staying up all night with it to
command every pass back to maximum power conserve mode.  Just used K6CCC
in Calif to command it for one more pass...  Then I get 3 more...

Actually, Alan, you will get it in 50 minutes and can tell me if it made
it through eclipse this time.  I see nothing coming in from Europe on the
internet feed and it is a direct overhead shot for them.  So it either
died, or being 2 hours before sunrise there, maybe no one leaves a PCsat
receiver on line overnight?

Bob