Re: PCsat immediate request

> Cease transmitting via PCsat.

> I was unable to connect with PCsat command channel on the last two passes
> and it sounds like it is in a low power crisis.  Until we figure this out,
> please cease transmitting via PCsat immediately.  We need every
> milliwatt-hour to get it to complete a connection with us.

> Thanks

> de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

Bob, check your keps!

I just downloaded new keps from celestrak.com for day 318 and these put
PCSat about 20 minutes ahead of where it actually is!
On old keps for day 306 it was on time here in NZ for the 23:30utc pass.

Cheers,
       Alan. (ZL2VAL)

-- Arachne V1.67, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/