Re: AO-40, 802.11 Wireless Ethernet Test

Don/Howard:

When I'm copying the beacon, it sounds like a fairly strong
pulse that thumps the AGC and makes it impossible to copy
telemetry. My guess is that the phone is doing spread
spectrum and is covering quite a range of frequencies.

What I can do is take it up to Don, W4VQA's QTH this weekend
and look at it on the spectrum analyzer. I'll let you know
what we find.

73s,
Art N3OY