Re: PCsat Immediate Request

PCsat is OK.
We got control back this morning and got PCsat put back into low power
mode.  THanks to everyone for your patience.  PCsat is in higher than
average eclipse period and when it experiences a reset back to Telemetry
showing 11111111, then the back-up UHF receivers are both on.  THey draw
twice the power of the VHF RX and so we must keep them off during these
eclipse times.

You may resume "cautionary" NORMAL operations as long as the telemetry
is showing 00111111.  But if you see 11111111, then cease "routine"
operations until we can get it back into low power mode.

We will go through a 5% improvment in solar power for 2 weeks starting 20
Nov, but then its back to low power mode until we get full sun the first 2
weeks of January!  THen we can turn back on everything including the GPS.

Thanks!
de WB4APR, Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob