Re: Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

Dear friends,

NLSA will be introducing Nova_Tune in the very near future.  Nova_Tune
is a combined hardware/software solution for full Doppler tuning of a
wide variety of radios in concert with Nova for Windows.

One should always be skeptical of announcements of computer-related
products "any day now."  However, I assure you that Nova_Tune is in the
final stages of production and should be ready within a few weeks.
Please watch NLSA's web site http://www.nlsa.com for an announcement.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University