Re: Re; ON4BCB's L/S filters for dualband feeds

Simon,

Some time ago i asked somebody details on a patch antenna. The answer
was "it is to difficult to construct" and that was it. Same of certain
filters,
the answer was " they will be commercially available soon" . I have no
problem
in buying these "commercial available" items, however, where is the ham
spirit
where we want to join our findings with fellow amateurs ? In my amateur
license
it is stated "experimenting with HF" ... I thought this BB was one of the
places to
share our findings.

This is what Walter wants to point out.

Best 73
Eddy ON7UN

PS. Construction details on the L/S patch on Walters webside soon !