Re: Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

Karl,

> For those of us who use Nova, what are the options for computer/automatic
> Doppler shift tuning?  I do not believe Nova does any tuning.

    One option is WiSPDDE, a free piece of software that accepts DDE data
from Nova and allows automatic antennae and radios control. Current version
is suitable only for Digital or FM transponder (single channel) sats. But I
have recently begun working on it to add capability for SSB/CW transponders.
So there will soon come out a version suitable for using the analog
transponders of AO-40, AO-10 and FOs sats.
    WiSPDDE is available from www.chasque.apc.org/franky/wispdde/wispdde.htm

    73 de Nando, CX6DD