RE: AO40 Portable Dish Antenna

Hello Bob

> AO-40 Portable Reflector System:

Great Job!!!

I'd never thought of plumber's delight in a dish antenna before.

Re Your comment...

> After seeing the portable umbrella dish built by G6LVB at the 2001 Amsat
> Symposium in Atlanta, I had to have one.  But his copper cloth appears
> hard to find and is probably prone to high maintenance.

Yes it's neither cheap nor particularly easy to find. But treated with
respect, I've had no problem with maintenance, with more airmiles under its
three month life time than most folks make in ten years! Indeed it's already
made elite frequent flyer status on the Delta/Air France partnership this
year.

73 Howard G6LVB