Best place to get LM600?

I don't know what type of coax most  of the serious satellite users are
using.  I have been looking at what's available and I don't like the loss
figures for 450 MHz.  I am seriously thinking about  Times LM 600.  Where is
a reasonable place to get it?

Is LM 600 good for rotor service?

It looks like LM 600 takes special coax connectors?

Besides hard-line what is recommended for  450 MHz and 144 MHz?

                                                    73, Allen WB6RWU