Re: Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

Karl,

There are a couple of software applications that will tune using the DDE
interface built into NOVA.  The first is a freebie and is available from
http://chasque.chasque.apc.org/franky/wispdde/wispdde.htm.  The author,
Nando Mederos, CX6DD, is very helpful with his software.  This application
is well suited for the FM birds (i.e. AO-27, UO-14, UO-22, UO-36,
etc.).  The other application, W6IHG Radio Tuner, can be viewed here
http://www.pixos.com/designs/RadioTuner/.  It appears to be better suited
to the SSB birds (i.e. FO-20, FO-29, AO-40, AO-10, etc.).  I have no
experience with this program other than inquiring the author as to whether
or not it will work with WinXP.

GL es 73,
Joel Black, K2SAT
k2sat@amsat.org