Automatic doppler tuning for Nova users

I am relatively new to AMSAT-BB so forgive me if this question has come up
before.

For those of us who use Nova, what are the options for computer/automatic
Doppler shift tuning?  I do not believe Nova does any tuning.

If there nothing for direct computer control, is another piece of software
for calculating the Doppler shift of a certain bird?  If I know what the
values are I can feed them to my ICOM transceiver and receiver via CIV.

Karl R. Sandstrom, K5MAN
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
k5man@arrl.net or
k5man@amsat.org