AO40 Portable Dish Antenna

AO-40 Portable Reflector System:

After seeing the portable umbrella dish built by G6LVB at the 2001 Amsat
Symposium in Atlanta, I had to have one.  But his copper cloth appears
hard to find and is probably prone to high maintenance.

So I took a crack at my own design for a 1 meter suitcase portable system
based on  the foldable vegitable strainer concept and only parts available
from the local Home Depot store.

Here are photos:  http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/ao40ant.html

I hope to be able to make the aluminum panels available...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob