Thanks for all the Words of Appreciation

All,

I want to thank you all for the kind words regarding the Public Interest
Segment on Amateur Radio.  I really enjoyed the opportunity to share our
tremendous hobby with the rest of the world.

As Bob described, we worked very well as a team---using hand signals to
decide who would answer which question.

I was pretty impressed with Kojo.  He really did his homework and helped
paint amateur radio in a really positive light.  FYI, Kojo was really
surprised at how many calls and e-mails he was getting during the
program....certainly there is a lot of interest in amateur radio.

Also, Thanks to Tom, W3IWI, for getting the word out.

For those who did not hear the program, you can go to the WAMU Public
Interest web site and hear the program on Real Audio.  The URL is:

http://www.wamu.org/pi/index.html

They also added some links to the web sites we gave them.

Again,  Thanks!

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO