Re: Reminder

On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Dr. Tom Clark wrote:

> This is a reminder for you to tune in today to Kojo Nnamdi's NPR radio show
> today at 13:00 EST (18:00 UTC) for a special show on amateur radio that will
> include Frank Bauer (KA3HDO) and Bob Bruninga (WB4APR). The show appears on
> ~40 NPR radio stations and originates from WAMU (88.5) in Washington. If
> your local station doesn't carry it, you can listen on the web in Real Audio
> or Media Player at URL http://www.wamu.org/real/index.html.
> 73 de Tom, W3IWI

Thanks tom,  Frank and I sat there exchanging hand signals as to who
should take which question, and before the show, I know I gave the
test-pilot's prayer "O god dont let me screw up"...  I think it went ok,
but I was just getting warmed up about HAM radio when the red light went
out and the 45 miunte show was over...

So much to say, so little time....